There are many tourist destinations and each offers points of interest for all kinds of people. Some travelers decide on a location specifically for one purpose such as going to the beach, playing golf, visiting museums, dining at good restaurants or simply enjoying nature.
No matter what their main reason is to go, everybody can appreciate the lovely gift from Mother Nature of beautiful sunsets. The ability to watch a magical sunset requires that you be in the right location, oriented in the right direction. Some nature-loving travelers will fly to locations that are known to offer great sunset spectacles to get inspiration to write, paint or take scenic pictures. The informal poll below ranks the best places to watch sunsets.
1. Oia, Santorini Greece (Santorini luxury holiday homes)
2. Taj Mahal, India (India holiday rentals)
3. Grand Pyramids, Egypt (Egypt holiday homes)
4. Maldives, Asia (Asia holiday rentals)
5. Marrakesh, Morocco (Morocco holiday rentals)
6. Sydney, Australia (Australia holiday homes)
7. Isola Bella, Taormina
8. Via dell’amore, Cinque Terre (Cinque Terre holiday rentals)
9. Hopi Point, Grand Canyon (Grand Canyon holiday homes)
10. Central Park, New York (New York holiday rentals)
Visitors may stay in traditional hotels or holiday rentals. Holiday rentals and holiday homes are known for the comfort they offer and their affordability. They come in all shapes and sizes from a small studio to lavish holiday homes. Holiday rentals will fit all budgets and will make you feel at home.